We call this tester the "Workhorse".
- 3 AAA batteries powers the detector for 3 years and gives freedom from power cords.
- Shows 1 day average, 7 day average and 1 year average right on the display – no laboratory analysis needed
- Single day average can help indicate potential radon pathways and entry conditions Impressive accuracy of <5% +/- 5 Bq/m³ gives results you can trust
- The use of the Corentium does not require any knowledge of the monitor technology – just add batteries and place Microprocessor technology “learns” the environmental conditions to improve accuracy over time.
- Uses a rugged silicon photo diode to detect alpha particles Extended range of 0 Bq/m³ up to 9999 Bq/m³ to cover all situations