TEC - Fog Puffer Kit
Sealing the slab generally can't stop radon from entering a building on its own, but sealing even small leaks is an important part of building radon mitigation systems that are super effective and efficient using fans with the minimum power consumption possible.
TEC has developed a "prototype" smoke pencil based on an e-cigarette and a turkey baster. We've been using them for a while now, and we can report that they are the closest thing we have found to replace the awesome but hazardous chemical smoke pencils. This is way better than the wick-type smoke pencils that produce buoyant thermal smoke that isn't suitable for small leaks or near flammable materials.
This kit comes with:
- (2) S4 Buttonless Batteries
- (2) 1.0mL C10 round tip cartridges
- (2) End pieces
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) Modified Turkey Baster
- (1) check valve
- (1) Rubber stopper
- (1) tip connector
- (2) Straws with Silicone Tube connectors
- (1) 4 oz bottle PG (Propylene Glycol)
- (1) Small bottle for filling cartridges