Mini Fan Blower Door System (with DG-1000) - TEC
Small houses or houses built to the more stringent energy savings standards have very small amount of leakage through the building envelope. A Minneapolis Duct Blaster® fan can be just the right size when regularly testing these energy efficient homes.
Another application for a Mini-Fan Blower Door System is individual apartment testing for multi-family buildings or when testing to LEED.
This complete kit includes the Duct Blaster fan and controller and the DG-1000 Pressure and Flow Gauge. The lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow to test small homes or homes trying to achieve the highest air-tightness testing standards. Provides quick and accurate air-tightness measurements from 10 – 1,500 CFM. Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing. Cruise Control feature will automatically control the speed of the Duct Blaster fan during testing.
- DG-1000 Pressure and Flow Gauge and mounting board
- Duct Blaster fan and fan speed controller
- Door panel for the Duct Blaster fan
- Flow rings 1, 2 and 3 (Ring 4 is optional)
- Standard blower door aluminum frame with case
- Duct Blaster carrying case
- Three lengths of tubing